Also June 10th: Active Mindset Creator call for previous workshop attendees
My daughter and I just returned home from an amazing week in Atlanta with my business mentor, Christine Kane, at Uplevel Your Business Live. The women (and a few men) at that event were amazing people who are choosing to be very conscious mindset creators when it comes to their business.Inspiring! As I was doing some old-fashioned networking in the room, I was struck time and time again by the raw emotion in the eyes of women who gave birth – even if it was decades ago – when I introduced my new series. What I told them was that I “help women come to peace with a less than peaceful birth, especially if they feel betrayed by either their body or their support team.” Do you know what happened? It was amazing and beautiful. They shared their stories and experiences, and I am in awe of the strength of these women – who are like most women everywhere. Giving birth changed them.
- Have regret over detailed birth plans that did not happen, or they feel were thwarted by their ‘support’ people.
- Still wish, even decades later, that some aspect of their birth experience had been different.
- Felt the very real fear of hurting their baby was used as a tool to get them relinquish their decision making process to people they had only met minutes earlier.
- Felt betrayed by their body – they knew they ‘should have’ been able to accomplish this natural process.
- Felt frustrated by their hired team, who they feel did not support them in the way they expected.
- Censor their birth story when sharing it to make it seem they were happy about the outcome, though there was some aspect they are downright angry about. They don’t want to seem ungrateful or whiny.
- Know their experience(s) birthing colored the very way they see the world, and the way they connect with future generations.
- Want to release the anger, betrayal, and shame surrounding their less-than-peaceful experiences.
Are YOU at peace with your birthing experience?
Do you (maybe even YEARS later):
- Still ‘wish’ some part of your birthing experience was different?
- Tell your birth story with lots of extra explaining about how “it HAD to be that way”
- Want to be at peace with any aspect of your experience?
What would life be like if you could… ?
- Release the feelings of shame or failure?
- Recognize that you did do the best you could with the information, support, and energy you had at the time?
- Grow to love your experience and the contribution it made to who you are today?
Did you know you can release those feelings and painful memories without reliving or even talking about the experience?
Do you want to know how to get started?
I am hosting a special call this week – and you don’t have to have attended a live workshop with me previously to attend. This is a big deal since I usually open my calls up to people who have attended an in-person workshop with me previously. Join me on our call this week or register to get the recording to listen to at a later date.
- It is not necessary to tell or revisit your story to benefit from this call
- If you DO want to have your intention read on the call for group focus, you can send a paragraph or two to be included via: Lori@MindsetCreator.com
- Register to attend
If you have a story about how mindset shifts have changed your life please send it to me along with your wish to keep it either private, anonymous, or shared to inspire.
PS:If you weren’t able to attend last month’s Active Mindset Creation call be sure to register ahead of time for Tuesday’s call. Write to lori@MindsetCreator.com to get that taken care of right now!
Upcoming Mindset Creator Events
New series: Mothering the Mothering Mindset calls – June 10th
Coming To Peace With A Less Than Peaceful Birth
Did you write a lovely birth plan that you were excited about yet the reality was nothing like your dream? Do you feel what actually occurred was unrecognizable or feel your plans were thwarted at every turn?
Carrying around the pain, anger, and shame from that experience can feel like a heavy weight. People after don’t even realize how heavy it is.
You do not have to attend a workshop to participate in this call.
Register here – replay is available to registered participants who cannot attend in person.
Monthly Active Mindset Creator Calls – Tuesday — June 10th
This series of calls are for those who have taken a Mindset Creator Workshop course in the past or are working with me in private sessions. The calls are an opportunity to ask questions, harness group energy to facilitate shifts, and gain clarity.
Contact lori@MindsetCreator.com if you need directions on how to connect. Recordings available for registered participants who cannot attend in person.
Midwife Mindset workshops being planned across the USA and beyond!
This workshop is geared towards individuals working with women who are undergoing one of the most powerful shifts in their lives – birth! Clear birth traumas and gain clarity so you can be the best, most present midwife ever.
This workshop is required for graduation from the Ancient Art Midwifery Institute
If you are interested in attending or hosting a Mindset Creator workshop in your area contact Lori@MindsetCreator.com